About Me

My photo
Cambridge, New Zealand
Sociologist, teacher, researcher, writer. Never thought of myself as an environmentalist until I moved to New Zealand. When a country uses so much poison that is banned in the rest of the world - with seemingly no regard for humanity, there's got to be a sociological explanation - this exploration is about finding one. For useful scientific info on aerial poisoning, see: http://1080science.co.nz/

Monday 8 May 2017

29- March -5 April 2017 - working!

We had a short interlude this week for catching up with work - partly at home, and partly training sessions in Auckland. Lots of writing done from me - including some conference presentations and a book proposal. Academic work continues as 'muzak' - which suits me fine at the moment. A number of recent achievements means I can afford to be a bit relaxed about future plans - although this will creep-up on me at some point in the coming months.
Meanwhile, there are some things to sort out for the next tenants of our house (Rowing New Zealand athletes) and some tweaks to do on Stan the Van..

And so, after a few days in Cambridge, we were off down south again - via Paul at Whakatane - Coastal Caravans & Motorhomes....

No comments:

Post a Comment